Increase the Impact of the Toledo Ballet with Your Support
The Toledo Ballet brings national-quality dance performances to the regional stage for an engaging cultural experience at an affordable price. As Northern Ohio’s oldest non-profit dance company, The Toledo Ballet welcomes the assistance of volunteers and supporters who help us maintain the viable presence of the arts through dance in our community and region.
Philanthropic support allows the Toledo Ballet to increase exposure to dance through our extensive training, ambitious outreach activities, such as Second Chance and Adaptive Dance, as well as stunning performances that impact the community at large. Contributions also allow the Toledo Ballet to continue to offer aspiring and accomplished dance students a forum to advance their skills in a safe, nurturing environment.
Here are some of the ways your generous contributions help the Toledo Ballet:
- Provide scholarship funds to dancers who show great promise but can’t afford tuition
- Bring guest artists in from internationally renowned companies
- Provide equipment and professional development that will continually enhance the training of all dancers
- Enhance funding for the design and construction of costumes that dazzle local stages
- Perpetuate the legacy that Marie Vogt, Founder and Artistic Director Emerita, started more than 75 years ago
There are a variety of ways to get involved and make a contribution to your Toledo Ballet.
Become a Friend of the Toledo Ballet and take part in the activities, news, and creations of the Toledo Ballet. Contact us to learn about becoming a Friend today!
Celebrate Toledo Ballet Founder and Director Emerita, Marie Bollinger Vogt, by contributing to the endowment named in her honor to perpetuate superb dance in our community.
Generous sponsorships provide scholarships, exceptional instruction and equipment among other benefits to the Toledo Ballet and its students. Sponsorship also has many benefits to the contributors.